Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

What is the cheapest way to wire money from an American to

What is the cheapest way to wire money from an American to an European bank account?
Hello, and welcome to Pearl.com.
The least expensive way to send money from an American account to a European Bank account would probably be PayPal. However, this usually depends on the country you're sending to, the exchange rate, how quickly you need it to get there, and if there are any fees. PayPal's fees for this transaction is usually not very high, in comparison with other methods. If you don't currently have a PayPal account, you can find out more about international transfers below, and open an account, if you wish. If you would like to investigate other options, please let me know.
Please take a moment to Rate with Positive Feedback (click 4-5 Stars), as that is the only way in which I am credited by the site for my assistance. Thank you very much; I appreciate it!
Please let me know if you need more information before rating, by clicking 'Reply' and I will be happy to continue our conversation.
To request me for future questions, simply type "For Cher" to begin your post and I will answer, asap.
Best regards,
Cher