Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Teacher
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550
Type Your Question Here...

*** For GREG *** If I want to transfer a balance, can you

*** For GREG ***
If I want to transfer a balance, can you tell me what the best offer would be?
I will be transferring roughly 13,000. My options are to transfer at no fee with 2.99% for the first 12 months - or - Transfer at 2% and then 0% interest for the first 12 months. I plan on paying back the whole amount in about 6 months.
Hello and thanks so much for the request today.

First, the 2% transfer would cost you about $260 on top of the $13,000 so you would need to pay back $13,260 within the first year (whether 6 months as you intend or a little longer if it takes you longer).

For the 2.99% for the first 12 months, you would have about $113.61 in interest at the end of the first 6 months. As long as you pay back in around 6 months, your total amount will only be about $13,113.61 for the amount. Even a couple extra months would not equal the $260 from the other option.

Hopefully this helps in your decision making. All the best to you and feel free to continue to request me anytime.

:-)
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks Greg!

KJ

No problem. Have a wonderful weekend KJ.

:-)