Michael, Librarian
Experience:  20+ years as information professional
Type Your Question Here...

Is it possible for UPS to deliver one package in the morning

Is it possible for UPS to deliver one package in the morning and another package in the afternoon or evening on the same day to the same address, whether it would be by the same UPS delivery man or 2 different UPS delivery men? Or does UPS make any and all deliveries to a certain address on the same day? Thank you for your assistance.
Hello, Thank you for using this service. I wish to introduce myself. I am a Research Librarian with 20+ years of experience.

I can let you know by experience that it is possible for UPS to deliver more than once a day. During the busy holiday season, I have seen two people in the UPS truck since one can drive and the other can run out and deliver the package to the address. And that same truck is on my block more than once! Having the holidays as the busiest time of year, it is quite possible for deliveries to come at various times in the day more than once.

Of course you can always track your delivery status at the UPS website. Quite a good service as I can see when my package is on the truck for delivery the day I expect to see it on my porch. Here is the link to tracking:

If you are having issues with a delivery using UPS, try reviewing the information listed here to help:
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

And that is still possible on a typical day like today too or just holidays? Is Fed-Ex the same way? Thank you.

Probably not as it is usually around the end of the year holiday season where I have seen a second truck deliver items to my home (often QVC and HSN items). As for Fed-Ex, they will not as my experience is similar to UPS where they will leave instructions on the door after a number of attempts to deliver and/or leave with a neighbor. You would then have to visit one of their delivery centers to pick up your package.

Fed-Ex operates about the same as UPS in terms of delivery options: