Lucy
Lucy, Mensa Member
Experience:  Expert Internet Researcher and Trivia Master
26798026
Type Your Question Here...

There were snakes approaching me (not in an aggressive way)

There were snakes approaching me (not in an aggressive way) and then a colleague was removing skin from my body which left a red ring around the belly button?

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm happy to answer your questions today.

Dreams involving snakes can represent healing, self-renewal, or transformation. The fact that you shed your skin in the dream supports this interpretation (even if it was involuntary). Alternatively, a snake can mean that there is a person in your life who is callous and should not be trusted. Snakes sometimes mean that the dreamer feels threatened or hidden fears, but that is more likely if you felt afraid of the snake or if the snake threatened you.

Dreaming that you are skinless can man that you have concerns with how you are perceived by others.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The answer is a bit too brief and too general and not something I didn't know already! What about the 'red' ring around the navel which really stuck out at the end of the dream?

I apologize for not knowing what information you had previously.

Red skin has no particular meaning. The color red, in general, can mean a number of things, including aggression, anger, passion, courage, blood, shame (like the scarlet letter).... it can also mean an overall lack of energy.

The navel usually represents the self. If your navel were actually pierced, that could mean that you need to get in touch with your material side or reconnect, but that's not what you described. Otherwise, it could just mean that you need to center yourself or find middle ground in some issue.