pdheslin
pdheslin, Consultant
Experience:  20+ years of internet site creation and search engine optimization. Dozens of search tools at my disposal.
Type Your Question Here...

Real physic read please. Question about Isaac born 7/27/86.

Real physic read please. Question about Isaac born 7/27/86. I am Gina born 1/8/78. Read him not US. What does this man want from me. Tell me his feelings he is confusing and frustrating. Is he in TX or is he in PA? How many women are in his life right now? This should be TAROT not GENERAL.

Category: General
Expert:  pdheslin replied 1 year ago.

pdheslin :

Hello, thank you for allowing me to read the Tarot for you.

pdheslin :

To answer the question, "what does Isaac want from me?" I drew the 3 of Wands:

Full Size Image

pdheslin :

Wands represent the metaphysical element of Fire and symbolize our passion, action and growth. 3 is the numerological energy of creativity, expression, gifts and opportunities. In short, he sees you as being able to offer opportunities for passion and growth.

pdheslin :

When I ask, "What does Gina need to know about him being truthful about this geographic location?" I drew "The Tower, Reversed".

Full Size Image

pdheslin :

Gina,this is a warning card, telling you that this man can possibly bring destruction to your world, if you let him in behind your safe boundaries. I can't emphasize this strongly enough, this is a "heads up and take heed" card when it appears in a reading.

pdheslin :

When I ask,"What does Gina need to know about other women in his life right now?"

Full Size Image

pdheslin :

When this card is upright, it's generally a good card about the innocence of youth, taking great leaps of faith.But in the reversed position as it is, it tells a story of foolishness, lackadaisical attitude about other's feelings, apathy, and lack of spiritual understanding. Another warning card here Gina, that he is playing foolishly with other's hearts.

pdheslin :

Of course one should not make decisions based on Tarot alone, but there is no harm in stepping back and looking at the bigger picture here as it regards XXXXX XXXXX are you are not able to monitor because of the geographical distance.There's a lot of people out there playing games on the 'net. To summarize the cards, he sees you as an opportunity - but for what? Is that what you want to be to someone? You deserve more.Everything could come crashing down if you let this man into the private areas of your life. He is not careful with other's feelings and may well be "fooling" some of the women in his life.

pdheslin :

The two Major Arcana cards in this reading speak to "life lessons" for whenever there is a major arcana card, it calls attention to major Karmic cycles at play.

pdheslin :

I hope this provides the deeper insight you are looking for with regards XXXXX XXXXX

pdheslin :

Warmly,

pdheslin :

Pam Heslin

pdheslin :

34 years of Tarot Reading.

pdheslin, Consultant
Experience: 20+ years of internet site creation and search engine optimization. Dozens of search tools at my disposal.