Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Internet Researcher
Experience:  Extensive experience in research and problem solving.
23511658
Type Your Question Here...

reports of dioxin destruction by ammonia

Category: General
Expert:  replied 1 year ago.

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

Hello.

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

My name is Michael. I can assist you with your question.

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

Selective Catalytic Reduction with ammonia has been widely accepted in most parts of the world since the 1970's. So there is a lot of information out there on its effectiveness.

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

Please take a look at this paper by Shell regarding their DeNOx system, and then let me know how the information you need relates to this... or if you can tell me what specifically you are looking for in terms of reports, I can narrow things down.

JACUSTOMER-n5w2rb7v- :

Iread the Shell papaer. It is too specific since it relates to ncineration and aI am NOT lookin g for dioxin destruction in a incinerator but in a process stream.

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

OK. That's the information I was looking for.

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

In terms of what you are looking for that is.

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

Just give me a few minutes if you don't mind. I've done a research paper on this, so I have plenty of notes - I just need to go through some of them to find exactly what you are asking for.

JACUSTOMER-n5w2rb7v- :

OK .. Take your time

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

Thank you. If this says that I left, it just means I'm in a different window. I'm still here.

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

This is much more general. Please let me know if this is closer to what you are looking for: IGCC Final Report NETL

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

There is a site run by the ACC that contains a tremendous amount of information, including links to many reports, as well.

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

I'm looking there for information related to removal of dioxins as it relates to process streams. As you know, most of the information relates to incinerators, but there is more general information.

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

I think I have the report that will help.

JACUSTOMER-n5w2rb7v- :

any citations re dioxin & ammonia in a gas stream?

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

Yes, those are much easier to find.

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

If you need more, let me know.

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

In this case, though, references to incineration are almost unavoidable.

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

For example, this is an excellent report: http://brainchamber.com/yourls/6Xdz1y

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

This is what the Shell DeNOx ssytem is.

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

Dioxin removal from the flue gas stream of an incinerator.

Michael Hannigan, Internet Researcher
Experience: Extensive experience in research and problem solving.
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.
Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.
Let me know if you have additional questions.