Lucy
Lucy, Mensa Member
Experience:  Expert Internet Researcher and Trivia Master
26798026
Type Your Question Here...

Last night I had a dream where I was interacting with myself

Last night I had a dream where I was interacting with myself in the third person. From a distance, everything was the same, but seemed as if I had different colored eyes. As I (first-person view) got closer to the other me, I noticed that the color change of my eyes were due to me going blind. The next thing I remember was dropping to the floor while holding myself in my arms, as if I (third-person) was helpless. I was looking into my eyes and saw a gray cloudiness and the eyes werent at all focused. That is what led me to recognize the blindness. I was really emotional because I couldn't believe what I was seeing. All of this was taking place in my current bedroom.
Good morning,

A dream that the dreamer is going blind typically means that the person has a problem in life that is not being address. Your subconscious is showing that you are "turning a blind eye" to some situation. It can indicate either a lack of awareness of a problem, or a refusal to see the truth of a situation.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Wouldn't that be too typical of a reason? I'm having trouble understanding why I would be present in my own dream in the form of two bodies.

Sometimes, dreams are really obscure, and sometimes the obvious answer IS the answer. Usually, seeing yourself in a dream is a reflection of your waking life, so that goes along with what I was saying. If you see yourself, and you are blind in the dream, your subsconscious is trying to tell you that you are blind to a situation in your waking life.