Michael, Librarian
Experience:  20+ years as information professional
Type Your Question Here...

I need a web site of the names and local office mailing contacts for all the senators and

I need a web site of the names and local office mailing contacts for all the senators and congressman and woman of the 2013 ( current ) term in office for these United States of America. Their Washington D.C. address will not do. I need their respective state local contact office addresses.
Hello, Thank you for using this service. I wish to introduce myself. I am a Research Librarian with 20+ years of experience.

Many ways to go about and find district offices to contact besides the main offices in Washington. There are still books published by those from Congressional Quarterly that list addresses that your local public library have in
their collection.

For online that you requested, here is a good site that you can use to search all congressman (540 total) and their district offices:

For senators, use the official site and look under contact link for each. This will bring up district offices for each Senator: