Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

For azure oceans or Cher. Will I find the perfect house to

For azure oceans or Cher. Will I find the perfect house to buy for my daughter and I when I fly to California in a few weeks or will I have to wait until April when we have to fly out permanently.
I have asked for a PSYCHIC please. Thank you
Hi again, Isabelle and thanks for requesting me.

I feel you will find several houses that will interest you when you fly out to California in a few weeks, but you will find the 'perfect' one when you fly out permanently, in April. You may see this same house on the first trip, but it won't be available or ready for you to make the final deal before April.

Please take a moment to Rate with Positive Feedback (click happiest, smiley face), as that is the only way in which I am credited by the site for my assistance. Thank you very much; I appreciate it! Laughing

Please let me know if you need more information before rating, by clicking 'Reply' and I will be happy to continue our conversation.

To request me for future questions, simply type "For Cher" to begin your post and I will answer, asap.

Best regards,
Cher