Martin, Engineer
Experience:  i'm 41 and i never stopped studying and experimenting
Type Your Question Here...

I had a dream with blue golden wasp that suddenly appeared

I had a dream with blue golden wasp that suddenly appeared though usually I fear them.. I was shocked but stayed put.. and noticed their colours.. blue and gold .. one in particular flew pass .. then I awoke
Hello and welcome.

The symbol of the color may not be representative as blue wasp are metallic blue, the gold may be simply a mix-up in the dream making the yellow showing gold.

In any case, because for most the yellow color is a sign of danger, seeing gold may also mean that you see it not as a threat but as something of beauty and possibly of value (perhaps as ecological value).

The one that flew pass you may symbolize an opportunity and the translation to something you usually fear may mean that you are in a time in your life where you think you need to have less fear and take riskier opportunities (perhaps to make more money as denoted by the gold color).
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Martin

The blue was metalic blue .. and beautiful blue... and gold was definately the other colour.. Thank you the dream was not dark lots of light and I was not afraid... :)

It is not obvious to analyze a dream as simple as this. Previous or future dream with the same theme would be required to know if it really mean something or if was just a random one.

In any case it is always a good dream when you go over an irrational fear (wasp) that you have in reality.