Michael, Librarian
Experience:  20+ years as information professional
Type Your Question Here...

how may war veteras are there in orange county florida? And

how may war veteras are there in orange county florida? And how many hispanic war veterans in orange county fllorida? And how many war veterans are homeless or at risk of losing their house in orange county flrorida?
Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

We are still interested. Thank you.

Thank you for your continued patience. We will continue the search for a Professional for you.
Hello, Thank you for using this service. I wish to introduce myself. I am a Research Librarian with 20+ years of experience.

Very interesting as well as important question on our veterans.

To start off with, here are numbers overall from the State of Florida from the Office of Veteran Affairs:

Total population of Veterans in Florida (FL): 1,650,900.

This is the third largest population of veterans in the nation.

Wartime Veterans in FL: 1,229,100.
Males: 1,510,600 Female: 140,300
Disabled veterans: 235,000.
65 and older: 743,000

As for statistics for Orange County, Florida:

Veterans, 2007-2011 67,052

As for ethnic breakdown in Orange County Florida, here is information from the US Census Bureau. As you can see, there are breakdowns in terms of number of veterans done in different reports for your review:

As for homeless in Orange County Florida, here is a 2012 study done by The U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development Office of Community Planning and Development. Look in the study at Table 14: CoCs with the Largest Numbers of Homeless Veterans by CoC Type, 2012
Michael, Librarian
Experience: 20+ years as information professional