Kim D., Consultant
Experience:  Researcher 25 yrs in small and large institutions
Type Your Question Here...

WR - HCH

I'VE TYPED THIS OUT SEVERAL TIMES NOW. WHY DO YOU TREAT CUSTOMERS THIS WAY? I'M TRYING TO LOCATE REPLACEMENT HEADS FOR MY CREST SPIN BRUSH TOOTHBRUSH. HOW DID I GET YOU? THIS IS WEIRD.
Category: General
Expert:  Kim D. replied 1 year ago.

Oh my. I dont know who you have been talking to but something hasnt been working or is a miss.

I am happy to help.

The best way to find a product such as these Crest Spinbrush tooth brushes is to go to Google..hopefully you have the ability to get to their search box and either type in Google Shopping or somewhere in your window will be options such as "images" "maps" or "books"..there is also Shopping.

If your computer knows your location it will take you right to the stores in your area that have the product when you search in Google Shopping for the toothbrush (full name included of course). If it doesnt detect your home location, you can add your location in Google Shopping for additional help or order these on line from any of the stores that come up.

I hope this is clear..and easy to understand. I am so sorry for whatever service you found before.

All my best, Dori

PS is you would like me to look it up..I can help you there too (a good amount of my patrons are not computer wizes or are elderly. No worries...I am here to help. Just tell me the largest city near your home/where you are in general and I can do it for you!!)

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TELLING ME. I WANT TO KNOW IF THE CREST SPIN BRUSH PRODUCTS WERE SPUN OFF TO ARM & HAMMER, AS THOSE ARE THE ONLY SPIN BRUSH PRODUCTS IN THE STORES. IF THAT IS THE CASE, WOULD THEY BY LIKELY TO FIT MY CURRENT SPIN BRUSH. IF I HAVE TO, I'LL BUY ARM & HAMMER, AND IF THEY DON'T FIT, I'LL BUY THE ARM & HAMMER BRUSH. IF I HAVE TO GO THAT ROUTE, IT'LL BE A COLD, COLD DAY BEFORE I EVER BUY A P&G PRODUCT. EITHER WAY,I WILL TELL ALL MY FRIENDS OF MY EXPERIENCES.

Expert:  Kim D. replied 1 year ago.

I find lots of crest spin brushes available in my town. Where do you live in general. Let me look for you. The closest large city to your home is all I need. No worries. Dori

(I of course can not see my patrons locations or personal information on here as an expert on the site)

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

SCRANTON, PA

Expert:  Kim D. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you. You are right... Crest Spinbrush was taken over by Arm and Hammer after 2009 and all new replacement heads are now made by Arm and Hammer. In Scranton, PA..you are also right..that there are only venues with Arm and Hammer Spinbrush toothbrushes and replacement heads (my stores must have old product lines) Thus if you need new heads you would want to purchase an Arm and Hammer replacement.

One note: I did find a Feb 2012 article that suggested that these tooth brushes with the replacement heads (adult line) have a FDA warning. The FDA explained that the adult versions of the Spinbrush have removable heads that are not supposed to come off when you're using the toothbrush. But they have received numerous reports that the brush head came off, which left the metal parts underneath exposed that could cause injuries by poking the person or parts to "pop off and cause your teeth to chip, get lodged in your throat, or fly off into your eye. " The FDA warning includes these products: Spinbrush ProClean, SpinBrush ProClean Recharge, SpinBrush Pro Whitening, SpinBrush SONIC, Spinbrush SONIC Recharge, Spinbrush Swirl, Spinbrush Classic Clean, Spinbrush for Kids and the SpinBrush Replacement Heads.

So, Yes, you can buy your replacements near your home under the brand name Arm and Hammer..but looking at this warning..you may just want to get a new tooth brush. My dentist has a list of the ones that they suggest, they are always a bit more, but it sounds like they would be better if you like the spinning clean that the brush provides.

All my best, Dori

Kim D., Consultant
Experience: Researcher 25 yrs in small and large institutions