Martin, Engineer
Experience:  i'm 41 and i never stopped studying and experimenting
14666028
Type Your Question Here...

I am interested in Scenar Technology, and wonder if you know

I am interested in Scenar Technology, and wonder if you know much about it. I would like to get certified in the practice of using the device but I want the FULL coarse. I've heard the only place to get a 6 week course is in Canada, but I can't find anything online. Can you help me?
Hello and welcome. I never like to burst anyone bubble but this "technology" is pseudo science. If any part of it may seem to work from time to time it is simply a coincidence of the result of a placebo effect. In the latter case you could as well use simpler techniques and achieve the same result without any associated cost.

I know the Russian Space program well enough to tell you that Russians do not use English acronym like Self-Controlled Energy Neuron Adaptive Regulation. The whole thing is a scam.

The Russian did amazing cool stuff in early space age era (the Setun computer being one of my favorite http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Setun ), but if it was real don't you think Scenar would be standard equipment in Russian hospital by now?

I always encourage scientific discovery and experimentation and perhaps that there is a good idea hidden under all this, but i don't think that anybody could give a course on this because nobody can yet prove with empirical study that particular technique effective.

The Romans used torpedo fish (what is known now as electrical ray fish) to give shock to cure all kind of illness, the fish never gave a course to anybody.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Are you a homeopathic doctor?

No i am not. I don't believe in most homeopathic techniques. It is not that i don't believe in them (many discovery are made by luck or by error) but the way the whole industry work. It is mostly a snake oil market or a formation business. At least it was not costing anything in ancient Europe were meeting of druids where organized to exchange discovery and information.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Well Dang. I thought I clicked on the homeopathic medical tab... I guess I wouldn't expect an engineer to know a lot about a Scenar. Thanks anyway!

If you believe in it, i respect that. I just wanted to give my point of view on the whole thing. I will let someone else the chance to answer you, hopefully what you want is now stated clearly.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Sounds good . . .