Michael
Michael, Librarian
Experience:  20+ years as information professional
70951075
Type Your Question Here...

HOW DO YOU MAKE A DUMBULL

HOW DO YOU MAKE A DUMBULL
Hello, Thank you for using this service. I wish to introduce myself. I am a Research Librarian with 20+ years of experience.

Your question helped me learn a little bit on what this particular item is. Finding out that it is a nail keg and a hide that is stretched around it like a drum.

Let me refer you to a good article written back in 1976 that will go into detail on the Dumbull: http://thelibrary.org/lochist/periodicals/bittersweet/fa76k.htm
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I RECEIVED A REFERENCE TO AN ARTICLE I COULDN'T PULL UP. CAN YOU SEND ME THE ARTICLE? THX

I am not able to copy and paste the article as it will not look good at your end as there are pictures for you to look at to make the dumbull. Easiest thing to do is to go to google and type dumbull and the second listing is what you need.