Lucy, Mensa Member
Experience:  Expert Internet Researcher and Trivia Master
Type Your Question Here...

I had a dream that the devil was standing in my bedroom window...i

I had a dream that the devil was standing in my bedroom window...i got mad and thru myself at him..and it left....but funny it happend n the morning while i was feeling half life seems to be getting confusing now

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I'd be happy to answer your questions today.

It's not unusual to encounter dreams in the early morning when a person is starting to awaken. Usually, the devil in a dream represents the negative aspects of the dreamer, such as feeling of guilt. The fact that you fought the devil - and won- suggests that you are working to overcome those feelings. It can also suggest that you will be able to defeat the "demons" that bother you in your waking life.

Please rate my service positively before signing out, as this is the only way that I get credit for the time I spend helping you. I hope that you are 100% satisfied - otherwise, please reply so we can continue the conversation. Good luck.