Lucy, Mensa Member
Experience:  Expert Internet Researcher and Trivia Master
Type Your Question Here...

I dream of trading body punches in the gym shower with another

I dream of trading body punches in the gym shower with another muscle head like myself. We box the entire night, in the nude, no one gets hurt but we are clearly hitting each other very hard. I am a middle aged big muscle body builder and so is my opponent. This dream is frequent

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I'd be happy to answer your questions today.

To dream of fighting suggests inner turmoil (as does the fact that this is a repeated dream). It suggests that there is a part of yourself that is in conflict with some other part of yourself. Nudity in a dream represents vulnerability - fear of being found out or having a secret discovered. When a person is nude in a dream and no one else noticies, that suggests that these fears may be unfounded.

Dreams of being in a shower with a person often suggest that dreamer feels the need to "come clean" about something with the other person. The dream may be telling you to be honest or to let down your guard.

Please rate my service positively before signing out, as this is the only way that I get credit for the time I spend helping you. I hope that you are 100% satisfied - otherwise, please reply so we can continue the conversation. Good luck.