Chris L., Support Specialist
Experience:  Certified expert with over 10 years experience.
Type Your Question Here...

I want to attach a doc to an email and it says its too big How

I want to attach a doc to an email and it says it's too big
How can I send the doc ?i
Hello and thank you for using Just Answer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be happy to assist you.

Do you know how big the document file size is?

You know as long as your file is less than 2 GB you can you use a free file transfer service. This is the best way to get someone a file that is too large to email.

Go to and click agree.

Next click add files and choose your file. Next enter the email address of the person you wish to send this to as well as your email address.

It will then upload the file and send the recipient an email with a link to download the the file. It will also send you an email and let you know that they have downloaded.

It is completely secure and the only people who will have access to the file are yourself and the person you choose to email it to.