Michael, Librarian
Experience:  20+ years as information professional
Type Your Question Here...

Hello, Looking for a copy of my diploma/transcripts. Went

Looking for a copy of my diploma/transcripts. Went to NEC National Education Center on 10474 Santa monica blvd. Los Angeles 90025. That was 28 years ago. I have no idea how to get these copies. Please help
Hello, Thank you for using this service. I wish to introduce myself. I am a Research Librarian with 20+ years of experience.

Conducted some research on NEC and here is some info for you to follow up with. It seems that NEC was purchased many times over and the current owners are Everest College. I would believe that they may have paperwork going back these many years so here is contact info as well as history of who bought who with the college:

There is also an alumni page for contacts who could also help in assisting in locating copy of diploma.