Lucy, Mensa Member
Experience:  Expert Internet Researcher and Trivia Master
Type Your Question Here...

last night I dreamt of my death the date and the funeral can

last night I dreamt of my death the date and the funeral can you please tell me what this means

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I'd be happy to answer your questions today.

Dreams of your own death can be scary, but they are fairly common and not something to be concerned with. Death in a dream symbolizes a transition phase in the dreamer's life - the end of one thing and the beginning of another, in most cases. It could mean that you are becoming more enlightened or that changes lie ahead for you. Alternatively, it can suggest that the dreamer is feeling overwhelmed by the pressures of every day life, so you may want to consider whether there is a way to relieve some of those pressures if you believe that is what caused the dream.

To dream of your own funeral symbolizes a change - again, the end of one aspect of life and a new beginning. It could also mean that you are burying or ignoring negative habits about yourself. However, the fact that you saw the funeral in conjunction with death suggests that it is more about moving forward in life. If you saw yourself being buried, that can mean that you have ended negative habits or freed yourself from a bad situation. Overall, the dream is not about death, but about new beginnings.

If you have any questions at all about what I've written, please reply so that I may address them. It's important to me that you are 100% satisfied with the service I provide. Otherwise, please rate my service at 3-5 faces/stars so that I get credit for helping you today. Thank you.