SpecialistMichael
SpecialistMichael, MS, CSCS
Experience:  Senior Information Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

hi there is a girl. she is my frn we are very close frn we

hi there is a girl. she is my frn we are very close frn we talk regualry in skype often and caht..she is in diffrent coutnry i am in difrent country but we both are from saem c**try. but i like her. in my dream i often she her. once i saw we were married. secodn time i saw we together were in my family house third time i saw she was waiting for me . yesterday again in my dream i saw teh same girl she was wearing beatufiul dress. and she came near to me. and hold my hand. i dont know what it means. but i just want this to happen real. can you please intrepet my dream regards
Category: General
Expert:  Joan replied 1 year ago.

Mike is not on right now, would you like to wait for him? He should be on shortly or I would be happy to try and assist you. Joan

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

yes i love to wait.Smile

Expert:  SpecialistMichael replied 1 year ago.
Its Mike I am here just give me a few minutes to type up an answer as I was just notified.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Smile

Thank you for your patience :).

The dream is actually what you had already stated. You mentioned you wanted this situation with your friend to work out. Your dreams are actually reflecting that you want to be with her or closer to her but because of the places you are right now in life there is a limit. Often times dreams will show what or how your emotions are already expressing. In this case your distance from in person and your desire to build this relationship is what is causing your dreaming like this. Since you are with her and talk with her and are developing the relationship through skype and other things, that basically furthers your feelings and thus create the progression of dreams and the differences.

In other words, your dreams are reflecting what your emotions are doing and what your heart/mind are saying.

:)
SpecialistMichael, MS, CSCS
Experience: Senior Information Specialist