SpecialistMichael, MS, CSCS
Experience:  Senior Information Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

HI . currently in my real life i am applying for university

HI . currently in my real life i am applying for university .but i have seen a dream two time where i was unscuucessful to register in a university. what that does it mean. can you please interpreate it.

Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes i m ready to wait for the answer....

The dream is probably coming from any inner doubt. While I am sure you are prepared and will get accepted, its very common for people to have a little bit of self doubt when taking large steps in life. "Are my grades enough? Were my letters of recommendation strong enough, what about my references" are all very common questions even the most prepared students ask themselves.

It basically stems from a fear that even though you are super prepared you are probably just doubting a little bit stems from an unsure feeling you may have. It is very common that any sort of unsure feelings any insecurity on a subject or any little doubts people have often manifest themselves in a dream. It doesn't mean you are ill-prepared, it just means you haven't yet been accepted(because you just recently applied) so you are thinking of the "what ifs" of the situation.

Congrats on your applications and and all the best in school!

SpecialistMichael, MS, CSCS
Experience: Senior Information Specialist