SpecialistMichael, MS, CSCS
Experience:  Senior Information Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

How hard is it to get into the University of Glasgow?I

How hard is it to get into the University of Glasgow?

I my grades are basically C, B, and A range in both high school and college.

And I want to transfer there from the USA as an international student.

How likely is it that I can get in?

Glasgow is going to require some effort.

Top 40 school in Europe,
This would probably be an 8 out of 10 however you need to need to look at your desired program to know your requirements. I would say(because its not listed explicitly) a 3.3 to 3.5 GPA would probably be your minimum GPA, though don't just not apply if you don't have this.

What you should do is contact admissions, see how everything converts and actually see where you stand as far as transferring. If needed use the upcoming semester and intersessions to retake classes if needed to get your QPA up for better admission chances.

Also be sure to compile every single thing you have done as far as work, extra curricular, community, independent study and anything else relevant to where you are applying to set yourself out from the rest of the applicants.

Its a great school, and they require great skills and determination from their students. You can get in, you just need to work for it.

Thank you Vito - i also answered the other school question where you asked about the 5 schools in the UK.