Michael, Librarian
Experience:  20+ years as information professional
Type Your Question Here...

What is the population for Arroyo City, Texas, and/or about

What is the population for Arroyo City, Texas, and/or about how many people does it attract on a daily typical day? Arroyo City is a fishing community or like a town where people go to to fish. Thank you for your assistance.
Hello, Thank you for using this service. I wish to introduce myself. I am a Research Librarian with 20+ years of experience.

Quite a question to make this librarian work the afternoon to solve! From everything I have been able to locate, Arroyo City is an unincorporated area so no census figures are available.

What I can give you is census figures for all of Texas with towns that are located near Arroyo City. Using these figures can give you an overall idea of the population in the area that is in the county that Arroyo City falls into. City population such as Rio Hondo as well as Cameron County.

Arroyo Colorado Estates CDP 997
Arroyo Gardens CDP 456
Rio Hondo City 2,356