Nora, Internet Researcher
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA, USPAP & ISA Compliant through 2017
Type Your Question Here...

Roughly, how many parking spaces are there in the parking lot

Roughly, how many parking spaces are there in the largest Wal-Mart parking lot? Thank you for your assistance.

hikehuashan :

The largest one in the world is in China.

The largest one in the US (and in the rest of the world) is at Crossgates Commons, Albany.

They have parking for

hikehuashan :

I placed a call there at(NNN) NNN-NNNN and the person who answered said the parking lot is not just dedicated to Wal Mart. From her count it was 20 deep, so 40 per each row and at least 20 rows - which would be 800. And that was her best estimate.

I'm trying to rate your answer, but the computer is not letting me. It's saying that you haven't finished answering my question yet. Thank you.

hikehuashan :

Thank you - here the rating is activated.

Hi Jaime~

Thanks so much for the positive rating.

Much Appreciated.