pdheslin
pdheslin, Consultant
Experience:  20+ years of internet site creation and search engine optimization. Dozens of search tools at my disposal.
60622861
Type Your Question Here...

For Pam Heslin... Hi Pam, We havent chatted in a while,

For Pam Heslin...

Hi Pam,

We haven't chatted in a while, but I contact you previously about some legal problems I'm having. Wondering if I could get another reading and chat on the present situation? Thanks.
Category: General
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am a Moderator for this topic. I sent your requested Professional a message to follow up with you here, when she is back online. If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you.

Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 1 year ago.

I noticed you have not yet received an answer. Please let me know if you would like to continue to wait or if you would like me to open your question to all Professionals. Thank you!

Expert:  pdheslin replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I'm so sorry that you have had to wait for me. I've had influenza A for the last 2 weeks and it completley zapped me! Darn my age! Yell

But I'm back in action again ...what is the question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi Pam,

Sorry for my delay! I've been having trouble with my computer. Hope you are feeling better.

So, we chatted a few months ago. You know, me with all the estate and legal stuff. :) So, some good progress, but still not complete.

I did some of my own research and contacted some attorneys out of state to try a procedure to get my money back from the IRS that should have never been paid. This was filed in mid December, and we hope to hear an answer around March-April. Can you tell me if this will be accepted?

Also, in the mean time, I was contacted by the IRS for an estate audit. However, they agreed to hold off until this decision was made (i.e. if my petition is granted, the audit because a mute point). Any insight on how this end of it goes?

Lastly, I retained a new malpractice attorney who is quite aggressive. Love him. He filed a malpractice complaint against the original attorney last week. Even if I get my money back from the IRS, there are still a lot of expenses that were unnecessary due to his errors. Any insight on how this may play over over the course of this year or maybe even into next?

I'm just trying to get a read on any upcoming challenges, closure to all of this, etc. You know.

The good news is that so far the sister that maliciously sued has not refiled the lawsuit since it was dismissed, which is a big plus. Have to cross the 9/2013 statue of limitations before I can breath some relief there for sure.

As always, thanks Pam!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Pam, did you receive my question?

Expert:  pdheslin replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for your patience while I recovered from the flu and took a look at your charts again.

It's all good news Tracy, just like last year. This is because Jupiter going is moving into your 8th house of "shared finances"(income, loans, investments and inheritances, dividends] after June 25th of this year. and remains there the entire 2nd half of 2013. Remember -- Jupiter expands what it touches, in this case, your inheritiance and it'salso the planet of luck, abudance and protection. This is exactly what you're looking for in your situation.

[...we hope to hear an answer around March-April. Can you tell me if this will be accepted?] From a]l the indications in your chart, it looks like there are no barriers to this being accepted, if the answer comes in March-April. The only thing I see here that might be a problem is if the answer comes in May, there is a Uranus-Pluto square date that might be dicey, on May 20. Try to avoid being available for communications that day, or making decisions about money on that day. The same goes for later in the year, when the square happens again on Nov 1.

[ Any insight on how this end of it goes?] I can't give a solid answer, because of the critical dependancies on dates. I can't see any strong indicator of a government invervention in your finances.

[of expenses that were unnecessary due to his errors. Any insight on how this may play over over the course of this year or maybe even into next?] Again, you're protected by Jupiter in this area of your chart. It all looks good!

I'm so glad the sister has laid down her guns! I can feel the relief coming from you!!!!

Please don't forget to rate me, so I can receive credit for providing your answer.

Warmly,
Pam
pdheslin, Consultant
Experience: 20+ years of internet site creation and search engine optimization. Dozens of search tools at my disposal.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thanks so much Pam. I always enjoy checking in with you. I hope that you are on the mend and 100% soon!

You are correct that I am feeling more calm and relief with each day. What a complete 180 from six months ago. Feeling more optimistic, while still skeptical. But that's what I chat with you! :)

Talk with you again.....