Nora
Nora, Internet Researcher
Experience:  Internet researcher
71377891
Type Your Question Here...

Good Afternoon, I am a member of this site and received a

Good Afternoon,
I am a member of this site and received a pair of vintage Lunt Pewter P609 candlesticks with cranberry colored etched hurricanes and was informed I should insure them. I don't know anything about pewter and it's worth. Can you tell me what the current vaalue or replacement value of this set of candlesticks with hurricane.s, and are they considered candlesticks or lamps?

I have researched the Internet for hours thinking I would find something about this item and have not found info for this particular item, only current products for baby cups.
Thank you,
CJ
Category: General
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

hikehuashan :

Hi There~

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am here to help with your question.

I would be happy to help you establish an insurance value for your pair.

In order to get to your final answer and value, I will need some further information about your piece. This will not cost you extra.

Would it be possible for you to send me photos? A full image with the design and a clear, in-focus close-up of the mark would be ideal.

When evaluating an item, photos are essential to helping me come to a correct assessment.

The most successful method for sharing pictures is this:

Go to http://www.imgur.com.

1. Click "Computer".

2. Double click the image you want to upload.

3. Click "Start Upload".

4. When the image appears on your screen, just copy the link from that page and paste it on this page.

~Nora

Customer:

I am sorry to report that I am having a very difficult time reading what you wrote due to the configuration of this current Chat format. I had hoped my e-mail would display a better format; however, it does not, therefore, i am going to cancel this request and look for assistnce elsewhere. It is not your fault - I simply am unable to view any continuity to this Chat service.

Customer:

thank you,

hikehuashan :

SourceURL:file:///Users/alleghenycurl/Desktop/justanswerMASTERTEMPLATE1.doc Let me switch the conversation out of the live chat as I think we are having tech issues. It will say our conversation has ended and prompt you to rate the answer. In fact, the live chat ends, but our conversation continues and you do not have to do so until you are satisfied with your answer

Nora, Internet Researcher
Experience: Internet researcher
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi Connie~

Please note, our conversation has NOT ended - please disregard the auto-response above.

Can you see our full conversation thread above?

I switched our conversation out of live chat mode.

We are now on a Q&A board.

You also do not need to leave a rating until you receive your answer.

I do have to sign off now for awhile - I will be back later.

~Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I both sincerely appreciate your efforts and thank you for getting back in touch with me again; however, I am not going to pursue this service request, I found it too frustrating to deal with. Please be aware I have already posted an Excellent Service rating, and I completely realize that whatever is going on is not your fault.

Thank you,

CJ

Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi Connie,

Thank you for letting me know and for the positive rating.

Sincerely,

Nora
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Connie