Lucy, Mensa Member
Experience:  Expert Internet Researcher and Trivia Master
Type Your Question Here...

HiI have had two dreams with the same mood running through

I have had two dreams with the same mood running through them. I cannot fathom out what it is. In both, I cannot use my phone. Even though it is charged I just cannot get through to Police. Either I'm broken into or someone is in trouble and I try to call the Police but I cannot do it. What does this all mean?
Many thanks and happy new year

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I'd be happy to Answer your questions today.

Dreams that a person has difficulty communicating suggest that the dreamer has low self-esteem or is experiencing feelings of inadeqacy in some area of life. Dreaming that someone has committed a crime could represent feelings of guilt or shame, which fits the same theme. A dream that you are the victim of a crime often means that the dreamer feels unable to control some aspect of his waking life, or is feeling oppressed or overpowered by others.

Sometimes a dream is just a dream, but if these are recurring aspects, then it may be worth considering what in your life is causing these dreams.

If you have any questions at all about what I've written, please reply so that I may address them. It's important to me that you are 100% satisfied with the service I provide. Otherwise, please rate my service at 3-5 faces/stars so that I get credit for helping you today. Thank you.