Michael, Librarian
Experience:  20+ years as information professional
Type Your Question Here...

What is the reported number of Large Vehicle (tractor-trailer,

What is the reported number of Large Vehicle (tractor-trailer, passenger buses, school buses, 5-10 tonne straight delivery trucks) accidents reported where the accident was reported as WEATHER related; ie. inability to see properly in 2010?
Hello, Thank you for using this service. I wish to introduce myself. I am a Research Librarian with 20+ years of experience.

Have been spending the past hour on your most interesting question as I can see how important these statistics can be for the sales of your product to the trucking industry.

Here is a 2010 report from the US Dept of Transportation Large Truck and Bus Crash Facts for 2010:

You will want to look toward the bottom for this particular chart:

Crashes Table 9. Crashes Involving Large Trucks by Weather Conditions and Crash Severity, 2010