Glenda B.
Glenda B., Internet Researcher
Experience:  15+ years of experience in research, verification and data collection.
Type Your Question Here...

what can i get for two royal crownford 1981 mother plates in

what can i get for two royal crownford 1981 mother plates in excellent condition and how do i go about selling them with least effort?
Category: General
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, Thank you for choosing Just Answer

.

Please do not respond to an email from Just Answer/Pearl that message will not reach me, you have to be logged into the site and use the message box in the question to communicate with me!

.

The ROYAL CROWNFORD MOTHER PLATES, 1981 with box has an estimated value on the secondary retail market for an of average of $25.00-30.00, without the original box- $15.00-20.00, depending on the condition and where it is for sale at.

These will typically sell higher in an Antique Shop or Private sale compared to an auction. If you are thinking of selling, you might want to check your local Antique Shops in the area to see what yours or one like it would sell for or has sold for, then you can decide to sell online or locally. As antiques and collectibles are subject in selling price to different areas across the country..( Larger Metropolitan Areas bring higher prices then Smaller Cities. )

.

If you plan on selling this I would list this for sell on the internet where it will have the largest shopping market. There are some great sites you can sell from.

.

You can sell in your local area or a larger city near you with Craigslist, it is free, and when they item sells the buyer picks it up.

.

You can sell on Etsy, which is a great place to sell from, you list Vintage Items, they can stay until they sell. Much like having a little store online. There is Amazon and of course Ebay. All of these sites get you a lot of World Wide exposure and bring the best traffic. They are all great! If you sell to a dealer or antique or resell shop you can expect to get about 30-40% of what it is worth since they have to resell the item.

If I can be of any further help, please feel free contacting me, if there is a problem with my answer please feel free contacting me before leaving a negative feedback, any problem can be resolved.

.

I always do my very best to offer you the most current values and any information I can find for you.

.

A rating of one of the top 3 smiley faces Smile(then clicking submit ) lets JustAnswer/Pearl know I did answered your question, then I am compensated for my time, at no additional cost to the you. A good feed back rating, is very much appreciated, unless you do not feel a good feedback is warranted. If so please let me know what else I can do for you, ( if anything ) to help improve my feedback by, clicking on the "Continue the Conversation Link". My good rating is very important to me and something I strive to keep.

.

And if you would like to use me on any further questions. It works much better putting my name ( Glenda ) in your question , then I will be sure to get it. Requesting me expires in just a short time.

.

It has been a pleasure working for you, I look forward to it again.

Thank you so much

Glenda

Glenda B., Internet Researcher
Experience: 15+ years of experience in research, verification and data collection.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

thanks glenda_b, for your thorough answer. wish you could also identify and value the Hutschenreuther Selb Bavaria Germany US Zone Weimar dishes we were discussing :)