Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

Purchased a Brinks digital home safe at a estate sale. Key

Purchased a Brinks digital home safe at a estate sale. Key Lock has been drilled out. No manual. No code for digital lock. Door is open but need complete key lock assy. and a way to set a new code for digital lock. Help!

Hello Harry and welcome to Just Answer.

Brinks is now owned by Honeywell, so to order a new lock assy and to recover the original combination, you will need to contact the company at 1-800-223-8566. I'm glad you have the serial number, as you will need to supply this to get the necessary information. Their hours are typically Monday through Friday, 8:00AM to 4:00PM (Pacific Time) but are subject to change. You can also contact them by e-mail at:[email protected]

Honeywell's website address is

I hope this helped!

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to click 'Reply to Expert' before rating, direct your reply to me, "Cher", and I will be happy to continue to assist you once you let me know what additional information you require.

IMPORTANT: When you are satisfied with my answer, please choose a positive rating like this one Laughing for 'Excellent Service', as this is the only way in which I am credited by the site for assisting you. Thanks very much!

Please remember, your satisfaction is my main priority!

If you found that this answer did not completely answer your question, please do not rate at this time, but click "Reply to Expert" and let me know how I can further assist you. Thank you!

***Please keep in mind, you are rating the quality of my answer/information, not the unfortunate circumstances of your situation, nor the website, itself. Thank you!***

Best regards XXXXX XXXXX Holidays,

Hi again, Harry and thanks very much for your positive rating and most generous bonus; they are greatly appreciated!

If you ever need help with other questions, please feel free to request me by name in the future, by clicking here: and beginning your post with "For Cher". I'll answer as soon as possible.

Best regards and wishes for a Happy and Healthy New Year!