Michael, Librarian
Experience:  20+ years as information professional
Type Your Question Here...

Is there an international website to connect families with

Is there an international website to connect families with tutors? We are looking at home schooling our kids, but hiring a tutor to come to our home three times a week to work with our twins. They are only 28 months old at this time, but thought that a mixture of home schooling, combined with a professional tutor, sport lessons, art, music and worldly travelling, may be better option then the traditional education one may receive in public school and more wisely spend the money spent with private.
Hello, Thank you for using this service. I wish to introduce myself. I am a Research Librarian with 20+ years of experience.

Let me refer some tutor sites that I was able to research for you and your children.

1. This firm does all the work from interview the family about their needs to interview the tutor to find a good match for the needs of your children:

2. This firm also interviews family and potential tutor and can work with your travel plans: