Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Senior Informational Specialist
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

NEED A PSYCHIC IS THERE ONE AVAILBLE ASAP

Customer Question

NEED A PSYCHIC IS THERE ONE AVAILBLE ASAP--have two questions please please hurry

Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.

Hi Wanda,

What are your questions?

Thanks,

Cher

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I am trying to figure out if my husband can really change

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, Wanda and thanks for your reply with additional and helpful information.

Your husband can change if he has the desire to change. Typically, it's difficult for people to change, once their personalities and habits have been established. Also, what makes it easier to change, is to want to do it and take all steps necessary to eradicate bad behavior and substitute good or desired behavior.

If you're having problems in your marriage and your husband tells you he can change, I feel he is just giving you lip service and he doesn't plan on working too hard to change. However, if you are expecting him to change so that the problems in your marriage can be worked out, this is possible, with both of you working on the problems. This is not an easy task, so it is difficult to accomplish.

If you can provide more background for me about your situation and how/why you want your husband to change, I might be able to give you more insight regarding the situation.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please click 'Reply to Expert' before rating, direct your reply to me, "Cher", and I will be glad to continue our conversation.

Please rate with positive feedback (a smiley face) when you are satisfied with my answer. Thanks very much! Your satisfaction is always my greatest priority and my only goal is to provide you with Excellent Service!

~~If you wish to request me for a new question in the future, simply type "For Cher' to begin your post and I will answer asap!~~

Best regards,
Cher

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Trying to decide to divorce or stay.... 23 years together. He is selfish in so many ways.

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, Wanda and thanks so much for your reply with helpful information.

I know you realize I cannot tell you definitively what to do, because your decision must be your own in this important matter; however, I do see his selfishness, not speaking to you or treating you the way you deserve to be treated and making your life miserable. In this case, I feel that you would be happier without him and you will be able to start a new life feeling more independent and free of his chains that now bind you. 23 years is a long time, and I understand how difficult this is for you because you do love him, but you haven't been truly happy for many years. He values money above you, and values his own comfort above you and this is part of his selfish manner. Marriage is give and take, for better or worse, and he is only taking, not giving, while, on the other hand, you are a giver and nuturer, you always have been.

In answer to your original question, if you are planning on seeing any changes in him regarding his selfish ways, the answer is no, this will not happen, unfortunately.

Best regards,
Cher

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

If I do choose to leave him, will it be some what quickly? Will he give me a major hard time? I worry about my mom in this whole thing as I am also taking care of her

I guess I need to know if I am goin to be ok .

Are you a psychic or a medium or what

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.

Hi again, Wanda and thanks for your reply.

Also, thanks for your patience; I typed and sent my complete answer to you and there was a glitch in the system and it never went through so I had to start over.

If you do choose to leave him, unfortunately, it (the divorce) will not be too quick; he will give you a hard time because as I mentioned earlier, he is not easily parted from his money, so he will not want to pay you alimony and his lawyer's fees.

Divorce is never an easy decision, nor an easy thing to go through, but once the process is started, you are going to feel so much more liberated and under so much less stress. The emotional and physical stress he has put you under is making you feel sick, physically; this can't continue for the sake of your health. Right now, I feel you are surrounded by negative energies due to this stress.

Yes, you will be okay once you are no longer stressed out by him and separated from him. Also, make sure you get a good lawyer who is very experienced. That will mean so much for you in the long run.

I understand you are concerned about your mom, but tell her the least bit possible about it all, so you don't worry her. Yes, I do have a 'gift', a 'sixth sense' and have been answering psychic questions here for many years.

Best regards,
Cher

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

will I get the house and will my mom move in with me. he is trying to convenience me into moving to weld and said my mom could go with us not sure if this is a good thing to do and if i do will this change his mood or is a ploy to get me to do what he wants

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, Wanda and thanks for your additional questions.

I feel you will get the house and your mom will move in with you. Your intuition about the move he is suggesting, is correct; it is a ploy to deter you from leaving him and no, if you agree to move, it will not change his mood or his selfishness or the way he treats you. He's only thinking of himself and you really need to start thinking of what's best for YOU and your mom at this point.

Best regards,
Cher

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

you are correct i am a care taker. will he b ok and move into the house in weld an be happy

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.

Yes, you are a natural 'nurturer'!

He will be fine, eventually (at first it will be difficult because you will no longer be 'taking care' of him, which he is used to). He does want to move into the house in weld and he will be happy once the divorce is over, but he will not be happy about the financial loss; however, as time goes on it will hurt less.

Best regards,
Cher

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, Wanda.

I hope you're doing well today, despite your unfortunate situation.

The system is indicating to me that you may not have received my last message, so I wanted to send it to you again, and add a few additional thoughts.

Yes, you are a natural 'nurturer'! That is why he is able to take advantage of your good nature. You 'do' for him, all the time and it's a thankless job.

He will be fine, eventually (at first it will be difficult because you will no longer be 'taking care' of him, which he is used to). He does want to move into the house in Weld and he will be ok once the divorce is over, but he will not be happy about the financial loss, since money means so much to him; however, as time goes on it will hurt less. He will hate to see you get the house, but if you make sure your lawyer knows this is your intention from day one, there shouldn't be a problem. He only tries to offer you things, like moving to Weld (and mom is included) to keep you under his thumb and continue to control you and not treat you as you deserve to be treated, after all you've given him and done for him.

~~If you wish to request me in the future, simply type "For Cher' to begin your post in my question box here: http://www.justanswer.com/general/expert-Cher/ and I will answer asap!~~

Best regards,
Cher

Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience: M.A., B.A., Author, Senior Informational Specialist
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, Wanda.

Just following up with you to see how everything is going and if you have made a decision re: the divorce. I hope my answer was helpful.

If you need any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask me by clicking on 'Reply to Expert', and I will answer as soon as possible.

I hope you are satisfied with the information included in my answer and if so, will give positive feedback.

Thanks very much for the opportunity to be of help and thank you for using Just Answer!

Best wishes,
Cher
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.

Hi again, Wanda.

I see that you rated my answer 'Poor Service', and that is unfortunate.

You asked many different questions and I read for you over a period of time. I'm sure you realize that not all readings will be spot on accurate, as you make your own destiny. I could only predict what I see. Predictions are not written in stone and can change as you make your own path. they can also be different from different readers. I don't believe my answer to you deserved a 'Poor' rating.

You were requested not to rate until you were satisfied with the answer; if you were not satisfied, you should have responded to me to let me know.

Can you please let me know at this time, what further information you feel you need, so I can provide it for you?

Thanks,
Cher

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

there was an error on your rating ...... I am glad that I went back and looked. For that I am sorry I wanted to say ok not poor can this be corrected

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hello again, Wanda and thanks for your reply.

Thank you for letting me know that you erroneously rated my answer 'poor' and wish to change the rating to 'OK'. Apology accepted! Laughing I appreciate it!

Yes, I will send this to a Moderator and have it corrected.

Thanks again, for letting me know you would like to change your rating to 'OK'.

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I have a new laptop as Greg punched mine as he was so made at me. And the same weekend he broke the kitchen cabinet. He was upset about the money and stuff. Not used to the new one yet. Do you still have the same feelings about my husband that you did. We are getting counseling part of me wants to believe he really wants it to work and the other says no.

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, Wanda and thanks for requesting me to answer your additional question.

Thanks for your patience, as I was just notified of your reply.

Greg's outbursts of violence are of concern, because he is mad at you and the situation involving money, etc., and this time he punched your laptop and broke the cabinet in the kitchen. If he has a short fuse and when he is frustrated, he becomes aggressive/violent, I would be concerned that at some time in the future he could possibly hurt you, physically.

I still have the same feelings about him that I did when I gave you my last reading and it seems that he always wants everything his way and 'acts out' when he doesn't get what he wants.

I'm glad that you are getting counseling together, and perhaps this will help, but I do believe that a tiger cannot change his stripes and although he is attending counseling with you, most likely to make you feel there is a possibility he 'could' change, I feel the side of you that says he really doesn't plan on allowing it to work, is what you have to go with. I agree with your thinking on this and he may be putting on a show for the counselor who will think "he's not so bad; he's trying", but in reality, he's still selfish, wants you to do everything for him and his way, and these new reports of violence you mentioned are of concern to me. Right now, love has nothing to do with the situation. You've heard the expression, "You always hurt the one you love"; well, that usually refers to hurt feelings, but if Greg has a lack of self control and destroys things which are of importance to you, he is unstable in his emotions and one day could hurt you, accidentally.

You are going about this in the correct way, and I'm glad he agreed to the counseling, but you need to look within yourself and decide if you want to continue this way. After so many years of marriage, I know how painful it is to let go, but if you are not happy, you deserve happiness and owe it to yourself to find it, and live your own life on your terms, with or without Greg.

I don't feel that the counseling is going to make much of a difference. He's still the same person and my previous predictions are still valid.

I sincerely hope that things improve for you soon!

Please rate with Positive Feedback (a smiley face) when you are satisfied with my answer. Thanks very much! Your satisfaction is always my greatest priority and my only goal is to provide you with Excellent Service!

~~If you wish to request me in the future, simply type "For Cher' to begin your new question and I will answer, asap!~~

Best regards,
Cher