Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

Looking for Artist for Tattoo Design

I'm looking to get a tattoo and I'm looking for an artist or someone who can direct me to an artist that will flesh out a tattoo design that I have planned. Sketches are welcome as an answer. I will tip generously for a job well done. I'm looking for an artist who can design a tree where its trunk and/or roots resemble a DNA structure. Type tree AND dna into a Google image search and you'll get the idea of what I'm looking for. I'm a computer scientist who is interested in DNA, so if you could incorporate a tech/scientific theme to the drawing that would be great. The idea is to combine the concept of DNA with a binary tree, which is a data structure in computer science. Color is also welcome, but an all black elegant sketch also works. I just need ideas. If you believe something would look great as a tattoo I would love to see it and work with you to produce a final product.

Hello James and welcome back to Just Answer!

This might be a good representation of what you're looking for:
http://www.metallomusikum.com/2012/04/my-dna-tree-rrific-tattoo-design.html

If you contact the the tattoo artist, Mr. Jason Lynn, mentioned in the article above, he might work with you on a variation of this design, if you so desired. Here is his contact information, so you can discuss exactly what you're looking for, as you described above:

Phone:

410-374-2794

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please click 'Reply to Expert' before rating, direct your reply to me, "Cher", and I will be glad to continue our conversation.

Please rate with positive feedback (a smiley face) when you are satisfied with my answer. Thanks very much! Your satisfaction is always my greatest priority and my only goal is to provide you with Excellent Service!

~~If you wish to request me in the future, simply type your question here: http://www.justanswer.com/general/expert-Cher/ add "For Cher" to begin your post, and I will answer asap!~~

Best regards XXXXX XXXXX Holidays!
Cher

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Simple Google search (which I already did) produced this response. Thanks for you help though.

Hi again, James and you're most welcome for the help.

If you could not rate positively, you were asked not to rate before replying, and requesting more information. You mentioned that you google-searched, but did not mention which sites you looked at.

Unfortunately, we have no tattoo category on the site and can only rely on research of other websites for tattoo artists who can reproduce what you specifically request, either online or in person. Not knowing your location, we cannot recommend a specific tattoo artist/parlor in your area.

I hope you find what you're seeking.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I'm not looking for a researcher or trivia master; I'm looking for an artist. I appreciate your help and will respond before I produce a rating next time. That said, if your knowledge and resources are limited to what you read on the internet, I'll search for help by contacting artists directly. I didn't know if any artists existed on the site, which is why I thought it might be worthwhile inquiring here.

My location also doesn't matter, as I'm looking for a sketch artist, not someone to give me the tattoo. Thanks for your help and I apologize for not following Just Answer etiquette. Your answer was clear and precise, and I'll attempt to change my rating accordingly. Thank you!

Hi again, James.

I appreciate your reply, including additional and clarifying information.

Thank you for your apology. We strive to provide only helpful answers to clients and that's why we include information requesting that before rating, if the answer is not completely informative for your purposes, you hit 'Reply' first, before giving any negative rating, so we can have further opportunities to send additional information.

I have been with Just Answer for almost 7 years, and do not believe we have any sketch artist experts. However, you might want to use this site to find what you're looking for:
http://www.freelancer.com/job-search/sketch-artist-hiring/

Thank you for stating that my answer was clear and precise, as this is always my ultimate goal. You can change your rating to a positive one, if you wish, by choosing any smiley face for this answer, and that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your consideration and understanding.

Best regards,
Cher