Michael, Librarian
Experience:  20+ years as information professional
Type Your Question Here...

I am learning Industrial mechanics in Norway but the school

I am learning Industrial mechanics in Norway but the school i am in is not that good, i am wondering if i can find other methods to learn about electrical/pneumatic/hydrolic, maybe interactive learning, i am not sure whom this question is directed to.

With best regards

Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yep i´m ok waiting it´s not like it´s running away.

best regards

Thank you for your continued patience. We will continue the search for a Professional for you.
Hello, Thank you for using this service. I wish to introduce myself. I am a Research Librarian with 20+ years of experience.

Sorry to hear that your courses at your school are not what you expected but glad to hear that you wish to continue your education and possibly try online courses.

I have attached a study done on E-learning in Norway with information on schools that offer vocational study online. There are a number of these schools so you should have quite a number to decide on in terms of continuing your education. The study has information to government organizations that explain distant as well as online information on courses that can be taken on a wide range of studies. The study lists the major players as well as the top providers of online study in Norway and Europe:

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for your reply. My current employer is paying for my education witch involves showing up every other Monday to attend class but my opinion and i think majority of the class (witch are older guys like me also payed for by they´r employer) this teaching methods just are not organized enough especially with so few teaching hours. This means that i have to work with what i got through my current school. I just thought that i could find some useful material on the internet maybe some interactive material for example interactive pneumatic program or electrical that is possible to connect and reroute explain the functions to help my self and my co-workers.

This require us to learn basics of Hydrolic, Pneumatic, Electricity, Welding, Mechanic maintaiment. Thank you in advanced.

With best regards S.Eliasson

I would review some of the online course materials that are listed in the study I sent to see about possible employer education payment as well as flexible schedules for classes online. Quite a number of online courses can be taken at any time of the day or night. Some also offer intern work so you could get a hands on work environment to see how to use what you are learned.

Please remember to rate my service once you have all the information you need. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. Thank you!
Michael, Librarian
Experience: 20+ years as information professional