Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Internet Researcher
Experience:  Extensive experience in research and problem solving.
Type Your Question Here...

Heres one that doesnt deal with a real car but a Pixar Car

Here's one that doesn't deal with a real car but a Pixar Cars 2 Race Car launcher. Here is the link to the product that has stopped working The launchers are not holding. When it is pulled back it is supposed to lock into place but it does not.

My name is Michael.

I can help you with your question.

If you look straight in the front where the cars go, you will see a horizontal red plastic bar... this is what launches the cars when you press the release button on the top.

I actually have a video that you can look at to see exactly how it works. I will give you a link to that. Please take a look and let me know if you have any questions.

Click on this link below, or scan the qrcode with a mobile device to see the video.

Full Size Image

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I know how to use the product. The red bars do not lock anymore. Any idea how to fix it?

Frank, if the red bars don't lock, then unfortunately, it must have a manufacturing defect. Is it possible for you to return it for exchnage?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

It worked for a couple months but now neither of them work.

I would suggest returning them for exchange at the place of purchase. there isn't much you can do yourself to them if they aren't working.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yep. I check that out.

Great. If you have any problem returning them to the store, you can get them replaced under the manufacturer's warranty. If you need to do that, here is the information for contacting them to get it replaced

Mattel Warranty Center
Please remember to provide a favorable rating if I have been helpful. If there is anything else I can do, just let me know.