Michael
Michael, Librarian
Experience:  20+ years as information professional
70951075
Type Your Question Here...

How can I find out my exact time of birth?

Hello, Thank you for using this service. I wish to introduce myself. I am a Research Librarian with 20+ years of experience.

Some options would be to contact the hospital or birth facility where you were born as most keep birth records. Contact the offices to see what they may request from you in order to obtain this information. If the hospital or birth facility is no longer in service, check with other facilities in the area as often the paperwork is transferred to the other facility.

Other options would be to contact the doctor who delivered you as well as local or county offices for the register office.

Quite often contacting a astrologer can help as they can use their services to locate a time.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you but I knew this. I hoped an expert would have access to records, but I was wrong.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I will go now, thanks again.

I am afraid that as far as I know, nobody within the site has access to medical records. I would suggest following up with my suggestions to get the answer you are looking for.
Michael, Librarian
Experience: 20+ years as information professional

My name isXXXXX to the unique experience that is JustAnswer. Please note that my function is to give you honest information based on such online records as are available, and not to tell you what you necessarily wish to hear. We also cannot provide information from records that do not exist online.
There may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my replies as I type out a thorough reply for you.

Birth records are not made available to the public in England. Of course, medical records aren't either since that would violate the privacy of the person involved. You may order a copy of your birth certificate from the British General Register Office at this link:

https://www.bmd-certificates.co.uk/birth.html

It may or may not have a time of birth. Some certificates contain them and others don't.

That is the law in the UK. There is nothing the experts at Just Answer can do to change that. That does not constitute poor service. It is just an honest answer. We cannot lie to you.

IMPORTANT INFO: I hope this finds you well. Please use REPLY button to keep talking, or RATE my answer when we are finished. Kindly rate my answer as one of the top three faces and then SUBMIT, because this is how I get credit for my time researching for you. Rating my answer the bottom two faces does not give me credit and reflects negatively on me as an expert even though my answer is correct. I work very hard to research all available information, and formulate an informative and honest answer for you; please reciprocate my good faith. Do not worry, you may always ask follow ups free after rating.

Best regards,

Schuyler

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Ok but it is quite a costly service for information I knew already. I have ordered and received a copy of my birth certificate, but that did not give the time. Would there be any point in contacting, Skipton general the hospital I

was born in? I am now 64.

Search engines are unable to contact the site from the links in emails.

You would need to contact the hospital in person or through your attorney. However, most hospitals do not keep records forever, so I doubt the hospital would have a record 64 years later. In some countries, records are kept only 7 years for adults, then they are destroyed to protect the privacy of the patients.

I'm sorry, but I don't understand what this means "Search engines are unable to contact the site from the links in emails."