Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Senior Informational Specialist
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

I ran out of room on the last ? I cant get in touch with my

I ran out of room on the last ? I can't get in touch with my daughter in Las Vegas. She owns a house there and is married. Her birthday was in October. I couldn't reach her then. Her phone is off or # XXXXX I called and left a message with her husband to call me, I left a message on facebook. Its not like her and I am concerned. I need help in trying to figure out what to do and how I can maybe find a new # XXXXX her. Any Detective instruction would help. Thank you. Chris
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.

Hi Chris,

I'm so sorry you can't reach your daughter and are worried. I don't blame you, it's natural for a parent to be worried if a child can't be reached, over this long period of time.

At this point, it would be best for you to call the local authorities where your daughter lives and report to them that you haven't been able to make contact for all these months and are worried for your daughter's safety. You can start by calling the Las Vegas Sheriff's Department:

PIO@lvmpd.com Office of The Sheriff

(NNN) NNN-NNNNbr/> Sheriff@lvmpd.com

You can also call the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department at:

(NNN) NNN-NNNN/p>

If you believe your daughter is a 'missing person', call this number:

• Missing Persons Detail
  • (702)(NNN) NNN-NNNN/li>

Here is their main contact page:

http://www.lvmpd.com/ContactUs.aspx

Scroll down to see each different 'area commands' and choose the one closest to where your daughter lives.

I hope you are able to make contact with your daughter very soon and all will be well!

Please keep me posted on the situation if you are able, and let me know when you make contact with your daughter. Thanks!

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please click 'Reply to Expert' before rating, direct your reply to me, "Cher", and I will be glad to continue our conversation.

Please rate with positive feedback (a smiley face) when you are satisfied with my answer. Thanks very much! Your satisfaction is always my greatest priority and my only goal is to provide you with Excellent Service!

~~If you wish to request me in the future, simply type "For Cher' to begin your post and I will answer asap!~~

Best regards,
Cher

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I called the police down there they are going out to the house, they will call back in an our or so. Thank you Cher! I will let you know what happens.

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, Chris and you're most welcome!

I'm glad you called the police and they will go out to the house to check everything out.

Thanks for keeping me posted! I will be online for the next few hours awaiting your reply.

I hope all will be well!

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

That worked Cher. Thank you. She Got a visit from Las Vegas police and E Mailed me right after. She got rid of her cell phone because of radiation. She has to talk alot. She openned a new E Mail account, so she didn't know I was trying to reach her. She said it was a good thing she wasn't smoking a dubie when the police came. Of course she was kidding. She said " I haven't done that since high school Dad". She is fine and will call for a good conversation sat. Have a great Christmas Cher and God Bless!

Chris

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, Chris and you are most welcome!

I'm so glad to hear the police found her absolutely fine and she emailed you after their visit! I'm sure you're very relieved!

I hope you have a great, long conversation on Saturday and catch up!

It would be greatly appreciated if you could please take a moment to rate my answer positively (smiley face Laughing) so I may be credited by the site for my assistance. This will incur no additional charges for you. Thanks very much!

Thanks for your good holiday wishes and I wish you a very wonderful Christmas, as well!

Enjoy your chat on Saturday with your daughter!

Best regards,
Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience: M.A., B.A., Author, Senior Informational Specialist