Lady Themis
Lady Themis, Internet Researcher
Experience:  Knowledgeable in a broad range of topics
Type Your Question Here...

What are some good Christmas gift ideas for my wife? (other

What are some good Christmas gift ideas for my wife? (other than jewelry, gift cards, alcohol, clothes)
Category: General
Expert:  Lady Themis replied 3 years ago.

Lady Themis :

Hello. Can you tell me about some of her interests?

Lady Themis :

How old is she?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Sure -

She is 36 and is very practical.

I am in a funk with ideas.

A hot item this year is the tablet. You can get a tablet in a wide range of prices, depending on whether you want one that is just a reader (such as some Nook products), or does more, such as internet surfing. The new iPads are wonderful, and the Kindle Fire is a great product for the money.

Rather than a product, consider buying her an experience, such as a spa treatment, tickets to a concert, museum tickets, dance lessons, etc. An experience is usually much more memorable than merchandise. Even practical women like to be indulged for Christmas.

If she likes to read, perhaps a magazine subscription, or a set of great books about topics she's interested in.

If you live in a cold climate, a remote car starter is practical and much appreciated!

Does this sound like anything she would be interested? I'm happy to discuss this further.