Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Teacher
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550
Type Your Question Here...

Does any company own a registered trademark name WATER-TIT

Does any company own a registered trademark name WATER-TITE?
Category: General
Expert:  replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for using JustAnswer. My name isXXXXX will do whatever I can to answer your questions.

Don't Forget the deposit you placed to ask this question is not used to compensate me until you rate my service! Please Remember that when you are asked to give a rating, you are rating My Service and not this website itself.
There are several registered trademarks for the watertite without the hyphen, however, the company that had trademarked the "water-tite" in 1992 had the trademark cancelled in 2000. CLICK HERE for the resource on this from the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. CLICK HERE for some additional information on the cancellation of the trademark in 2000.

Therefore, yes, this name is XXXXX XXXXX register and trademark.

Feel free to request me anytime. Just put "For TeacherGreg" at the front of your post or, even better, bookmark my weblink at www.GregPearl.com and use the question box on my page - still put the "For TeacherGreg" in the front of the post so it is directly sent to me.

All the best in your studies and have a wonderful rest of the week.
Mr. Gregory White, Teacher
Experience: M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.
Hello again, Greg here.

I noticed we have not yet resolved the question you posted. I would sure appreciate it if you would reply so I can offer my skills and knowledge and ensure that you are satisfied with our interaction.

~Do you still need more help?
~Confused by my info request or answer?
~Need more time?
~Confused on how the site works?
~Need more detail or a different explanation?

If the answer is YES to any of these just press reply so we can continue to interact on this issue.

If you have already rated my answer, then thanks again for your rating. If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them. If you would like me to assist you, you can bookmark my weblink at www.GregPearl.com and ask a question directly into the box on that page - just put "For TeacherGreg" at the front of your question.
Thanks and have a wonderful day.Greg