SpecialistMichael, MS, CSCS
Experience:  Senior Information Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

I need the US presidential elections exit polls statistics,

I need the US presidential elections exit polls statistics, for example, for the last Nov 2012 , break down (%) by sex, age, race, income levels, percentage of people within certain income range who vote for each candidate.
My name isXXXXX will do whatever I can to answer your questions.

Don't forget the deposit you placed to ask this question is not used to compensate me until you rate my service. Remember that when you are asked to give a rating you are rating My Service and not this website or your situation.

I found a couple of links which has what I believe to be all the information you were looking for - I will provide them in link form and I just want you to keep in mind one of them has a scroll bar within the window itself.

Please remember to take moment rate everything when finished and let me know how I can assist you further.