Michael
Michael, Librarian
Experience:  20+ years as information professional
70951075
Type Your Question Here...

I need a copy of my high school diploma from Mumford high school

I need a copy of my high school diploma from Mumford high school in Detroit, Mi. I graduated in June 1967.
Hello, Thank you for using this service. I wish to introduce myself. I am a Research Librarian with 20+ years of experience.

If you haven't already contacted Mumford High, I would do so since they may be able to assist you in sending a copy of your diploma. You might also want to contact this number within the Detroit school district. This number deals with transcripts for those that went to school prior to 1974. The phone number is(NNN) NNN-NNNN
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thanks Michael for your answer. Sorry I won't be able to tip, but merry Christmas to you and God bless you.

Not a problem as I was glad I could help you with your question. Best of luck in getting a copy of your diploma.