Michael, Librarian
Experience:  20+ years as information professional
Type Your Question Here...

HOW TO WATCH REPEAT TV SHOW. I missed the American Country

HOW TO WATCH REPEAT TV SHOW. I missed the American Country Music Awards a few nights ago. It was co-hosted by Kristen Cxxxxx. Where can I find that show online to watch it. Better known as the ACM awards.

Here is a link to where there is coverage of the various groups and singers that performed:
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello....Those are good sites for the performances, however, what we are mostly looking for is all of the on screen time with the two program hosts, especially Kristin Cxxxxx. Any chance of digging deeper for the entire show? It seems like virtually all shows are accessible on the net, except for this one. Thoughts?

Checked everywhere from facebook and Twitter site for award rerun and nothing listed. Other fans who missed the show are asking the same question. I would recommend to continue to check with the link on the awards I sent earlier to see if they talk of either a rerun or a purchase of a DVD. Also check cable stations like CMT to see if they will rerun show. If you have cable, check your carrier for service that carries rerun of Fox shows for free.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I did find out that it will air again on December 24th or 26th. Can't remember which one. I WILL set my DVR this time. Thanks for your help! I found that info on the second site you recommended. Please reply so that I can give 5 stars.
Glad that the link was helpful and do set your machine to tape both days. Just check the time for your area. Enjoy the show!