SpecialistMichael
SpecialistMichael, MS, CSCS
Experience:  Senior Information Specialist
65186368
Type Your Question Here...

Adult Content

Adult Content I need a cyberskin vibrator that will give me the MOST INTENSE g-spot orgasms. It can't be too thick though. My vagina is kind of tiny. And it can't be too expensive also. Does anyone have some great recommendations?

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

My name isXXXXX will do whatever I can to answer your questions.

Don't forget the deposit you placed to ask this question is not used to compensate me until you rate my service. Remember that when you are asked to give a rating you are rating My Service and not this website or your situation.

I did a bit of searching, it seems the cyberskin toy you are looking for is insanely popular as many of the places are out of stock. I actually found one that has it in stock and what looks to be the best price of them all. Click here for this toy. Just keep in mind your satisfaction and ultimate "goal" with said toys is not only going to be a product of the tool you are using, but also your state of mind when using it Smile.

Let me know what else you need if anything by hitting continue conversation. Please take a moment to rate when you have a moment.

Have a great day!