SpecialistMichael
SpecialistMichael, MS, CSCS
Experience:  Senior Information Specialist
65186368
Type Your Question Here...

I forgot my five didget code

I forgot my five didget code

Thanks for using Just Answer. For what type of device did you forget your 5-digit code? I will see if there is a category where there are technicians to help you.

Thanks,

Schuyler

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I forgot my five didgit code. My safe numbers are A3750

and Ax646872. My code number is XXXXX original code that came

with the safe when it was purchased. My safe is 4 to 6 years old.

I have never entered a change of code.,

Jacqueline

Hi, Jacqueline,

I will opt out and leave the question for someone familiar with safes. They will likely want to know the brand name when they sign on.

Good luck,

Schuyler

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

My name isXXXXX will do whatever I can to answer your questions.

Don't forget the deposit you placed to ask this question is not used to compensate me until you rate my service. Remember that when you are asked to give a rating you are rating My Service and not this website or your situation.

The serial number should be located on the bottom side of the safe itself. Look for a small plaque or white tag. You will need this.

As far as procuring the factory code for the safe:

Though not an ideal situation you are in (I am sorry to hear about misplacing the code) the solution is VERY simple.

All you need to do is fill out this form here --> http://www.sentrysafe.com/pdfs/NotaryForm

Then you just need to have it notarized( the bank will do this for free) and send it in, then you are shipped your secure code. Just be sure to indicate the code for the box, and I would follow up via phone to be sure it is received.

This is your only option if you need the codes aren't kept online unless they are registered immediately after purchase for preventing a hack-type situation from compromising everything. I am sure you can understand this though.

Please remember to leave a rating, not based on your situation, but the fact the correct way to obtain your code safely and quickly was provided.

You must follow these detailed steps as well as the directions on the sheet to obtain the code. If you find yourself in a dire situation a safe tech found through clearstar.com can force their way into the safe.

After filling out and submitting the form, your code will arrive to you within 1 business week.

SpecialistMichael, MS, CSCS
Experience: Senior Information Specialist
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I do not understaqnd why it is so complecated to get my

original and only combination used since i have given

you my model # and serial #