Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

Hi, I was wondering if you could help me find the best way

I was wondering if you could help me find the best way to sell my old TV. Things to note, it is broken (the screen goes black after a few seconds and may, or may not come back on at any point in time). We tried to fix it using tips from youtube and replaced all the connectors in the back.
Its an LG 47" TV.

HiCustomer and welcome to Just Answer!

Thank you for your question about selling your broken TV

I think your best bet would be to try some electronic stores in your local area. If someone who is experienced in fixing TV's can get it working, it will be worth it to them. Of course, if it is broken, you will not get much for it, and eventually, if no one is interested in buying it for parts or to fix it and get it working, you might just have to dispose of it. If it comes to that, ask what the rules and regulations are, in your particular area. In some cases, broken TV's may not be allowed to be placed in your regular trash.

I wish you much good luck and hope you are able to find someone who is interested in trying to repair the TV and make use of it!

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please click 'Reply to Expert' before rating, direct your reply to me, "Cher", and I will be glad to continue our conversation.

Please rate with positive feedback (Excellent--Laughing) when you are satisfied with my answer. Your satisfaction is always my greatest priority!

~~If you wish to request me for future questions, simply type "For Cher' to begin your post and I will answer, asap!~~

Best regards,
Cher