Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Teacher
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
Type Your Question Here...

Can you advise of a centrally situated meeting place between

Can you advise of a centrally situated meeting place between Phuket and Koh Sanui in Thailand?
Thanks for using JustAnswer. My name isXXXXX will do whatever I can to answer your questions.

Don't Forget the deposit you placed to ask this question is not used to compensate me until you rate my service! Please Remember that when you are asked to give a rating, you are rating My Service and not this website itself.
Do you mean Koh Samui, thailand which located on the island to the east of Phuket in the Gulf of Thailand?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Greg,

My Grand daughter will be visiting Thailand shortly and will be based in Phuket. She has a freind who will be based in Koh Sanui. They would like to meet at a place that is situated between the two bases. Hence the question.

John Eksteen.

No problem

Looking at my sources

If you check out this map by CLICKING HERE, you will see that there are two main cities between Phuket and Koh Samui that would make good midway meeting places

Ban Takhun or Surat Thani

If you need followup, just click on reply.