pdheslin
pdheslin, Consultant
Experience:  20+ years of internet site creation and search engine optimization. Dozens of search tools at my disposal.
60622861
Type Your Question Here...

For sunastro Hi there I am wondering if I am any closer

Customer Question

For sunastro

Hi there I am wondering if I am any closer to getting back together with my ex ?my dob is 22/08/71 his is 5/7/80. Is he on his path back to me? Does he think about me often and is it positive? Is there a time frame on a reunion? We have been split up for a year now! Also he is just about to open up his own bar do you see this as being a success? Thanks
Category: General
Expert:  pdheslin replied 2 years ago.

pdheslin :

Hello, the expert you requested is no longer available on this site, I'll be happy to look at your charts for you.

pdheslin :

Thank you for joining me!

pdheslin :

This is a very cosmic relationship for you, meaning that you have much to learn about your power from this man.

pdheslin :

You both have Conjunction Mars - Pluto in your composite chart - this means that there is a great deal of sexual attraction between the two of you, but you have to be careful not to stop there when evaluating whether or not you are going to be a good couple or not. Now, I look at his chart, and I see that he's going through a very trying time right now.

pdheslin :

He has a lot of challenges in his work and money sector.

pdheslin :

Now you ask, does he think of you often, and yes, he does, but he knows at this point he can't give you what you deserve, need and what you're looking for. So he backs off trying to contact you because he doesn't want to hurt you.

pdheslin :

He does appear to be heading for success with the bar, but it's going to be a long road. I sense a partnership there, and I sense that one of the partners is going to have to drop out because of an illness in the family.

pdheslin :

When I overlay your charts, it looks as though there is an opportunity for you two to re-connect right after the first, in the period between January 2nd and January 14. This is a time when the planets are favorable for you both in the 7th house of relationships, as well as the 5th house of romance.

pdheslin :

At that time, he's going to be more relaxed about his business and he's going to start opening up emotionally.

pdheslin :

Don't give in too easily to him - make him work for your respect and trust. He will not respect anyone who gives in very easily. You can do this, be firm, yet loving.

pdheslin :

I hope this answers your initial question. If you have any more questions, pleas let me know!

pdheslin :

Warmly,

pdheslin :

Pam

pdheslin :

Hello!

pdheslin :

You also have Trine Venus - Mars, which again points to the physical understanding in the relationsihp

pdheslin :

You also have Square Jupiter - Saturn, which means you could get into some serious arguments, but the Trine Venus Mars means you'll have incredible make-up sex :)

Customer: Do you see us as getting back together for long term ? Does he still love me?
pdheslin :

Please understand, no prediction given by anyone is written in stone. There are critical dependancies you must understand. For example if I told you that you would win the lottery, you would have to buy the ticket or you would render the prediction wrong.

pdheslin :

What I see in your charts are possibilities, for a relationship.

pdheslin :

You have to be present, you have to work at it. You can't just sit around and show up in his presence, you have to make sure you that your head and heart are in the right place, and that you are "primed" for the relationship.

pdheslin :

I will be very honest with you about the word "love". We don't all agree on what that word means, so by your definition, no, he does not "love" you or he'd be with you right now.

pdheslin :

He respects you, and he's open to loving you, yes. Let's be very realistic ok, because handing you a reading that's all sunshine and unicorns won't do you any good.

pdheslin :

You have to work at this, to make it happen. You have to do the inner work to make it last, once it does.

pdheslin :

As I said, I see that opportunity for you two beginning Jan 2

pdheslin :

I hope this has been helpful :)

Customer: Yes thank you
pdheslin :

Do you have any more questions that I can help with?

Customer: Do you see me as still being able to have a child ?
pdheslin :

You definately have at least 2 in your chart, so yes no problem :)

Customer: Lastly I have just opened up a new business with my brother do you see this as being a success?
pdheslin :

can you give me his birthdate?

Customer: My brothers dob is29/9/69
pdheslin :

ok just give me a minute to pull up his chart, and over lay it on yours.

pdheslin :

I will be looking at the 6ht house and the 4thouse

Customer: I was actually meaning the business
pdheslin :

do you have a start date, or "birth date" for the business?

Customer: We opened I think it was about 21/9/12
pdheslin :

Let me run a chart just for hte business, give me a few minutes, ok ? :)

pdheslin :

Whats the business?

pdheslin :

and what city?

Customer: Pizza franchise in glasgow
pdheslin :

ok

pdheslin :

YOu have a trine venus moon, and venus rules money, this is VERY good for you

Customer: So looks like it will be a success! I don't think I have any more questions unless you see anything else you can tell me?
Customer: Thankyou
pdheslin, Consultant
Experience: 20+ years of internet site creation and search engine optimization. Dozens of search tools at my disposal.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
For pam sorry one last question, if I do get back with my ex do you see he will have the same feelings for me as I him? And are his thoughts positive about me at the moment?
Expert:  pdheslin replied 2 years ago.
Yes and yes on both counts :-)
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Sorry last one I promise. When he thinks about me does he think about us getting back together?
Expert:  pdheslin replied 2 years ago.
Hello...my dear..you do know that if he was, he'd be reaching out to you right now. He's not there right now, his priorities are not on love, relationships, etc. His priority is making this business work.