Ellen, Consultant
Experience:  attorney and legal researcher
9968427
Type Your Question Here...

In the state of Texas what does one have to go through to get

In the state of Texas what does one have to go through to get married..blood tests waiting period..things like that..Thank you

Thanks for using JustAnswer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do whatever I can to answer your questions!

Don't Forget that the deposit you placed to ask this question is not used to compensate me until you rate my service ! Please Remember that when you are asked to give a rating, you are rating My Service and not this website itself or the law .

Texas does not require a blood test to marry. There is a 72 hour waiting period after the licenses issued to marry. It is necessary to bring proof of identification such as a driver's license or government issued ID

You may download the license application at this link:
https://dallas.landrecordsonline.com/marriageapplication.aspx

Thank you very much for the "excellent service" rating!

If I can be of assistance in the future, begin your question with: "For FiveStarLaw"