Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

I THINK that disabled people should have there own nightclubs

I THINK that disabled people should have there own nightclubs with maybe vip guests

Hi again, Richard and welcome back to Just Answer!

Your idea is a very interesting one, but I think this may be interpreted as 'reverse discrimination'. At this time, nightclubs and other establishments are supposed to have accommodations for disabled people and if they don't, they are not adhering to the established laws. If 'only' disabled people were allowed in these nightclubs, it would be discriminatory to other people who are not disabled. However, if disabled people wish to socialize with other people in their same situation, this would be a good idea, and I'm sure there are already social clubs in person and online, where they can get together.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please click 'Reply to Expert' before rating, direct your reply to me, "Cher", and I will be glad to continue our conversation.

IMPORTANT: If you found my answer helpful, please choose a positive rating like this one Laughing for 'Excellent Service', so I may receive credit from the site for assisting you. Thank you!

Please rate with positive feedback (smiley face) when you are satisfied with my answer. Your satisfaction is always my greatest priority!

~~If you wish to request me in the future, simply type "For Cher' to begin your post and I will answer asap!~~

Best regards,

Hi again, Richard,

Just following up with you to see how everything is going and if you found my answer helpful.

If you need any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask by clicking on 'Reply to Expert', and I will answer as soon as possible.

If you are satisfied with my answer, please take a moment to Rate positively (smiley face), as that is the only way I receive credit from the site for my assistance. Thanks very much!

Best wishes,