pdheslin
pdheslin, Consultant
Experience:  20+ years of internet site creation and search engine optimization. Dozens of search tools at my disposal.
60622861
Type Your Question Here...

I dont really know what to think about John..he didnt show

Customer Question

I don't really know what to think about John..he did'nt show up for my Celebration of Life" get together, but I understand. He is a good friend and I wish he would let me be a friend back to him. Why won't he?
Category: General
Expert:  pdheslin replied 1 year ago.
Because we all three of us know that you don't want to be just friends. Because he senses from past history and conversations that you two have had, that you ultimately, in the long run want more.

He's currently in a relationship, where it's not appropriate to have a female friend that would share emotionally intimate feelings and emotions. He's trying to honor his current relationship. He, like most men, have no problem knowing where physical intimacy begins and ends, but having an emotionally intimate friendship is a slippery slope for him. He doesn't want to see you become emotionally attached to him, when he's not in a place to give you what you want/need/hope for. He's protecting you in his own way.

I do not see his relationship lasting a long time, but at the same time, I never, ever tell a client "put your emotional life on hold and continue to allow your thoughts to think of the day you'll be together." That's not living, that's not doing what you were put here to do, i.e., create and manifest a soul-filled life.

It's best that you pack up the emotions and desire to have a deeper connection that you currently have, and put them in a safe, honored and revered place, but move on with re-connecting with your own soul and connection to the Divine at this point. Things are happening as they should, and they will continue to.
pdheslin, Consultant
Experience: 20+ years of internet site creation and search engine optimization. Dozens of search tools at my disposal.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

What is my direction in 2013? Do you see me with John?

Expert:  pdheslin replied 1 year ago.
Can I get your birthdate, with location and time? If you have John's that would be good too.